This is a free introductory course for all members of the site. We recommend viewing this course first because it places all other courses in context by:
- Explaining what neuropsychology is and how it is useful both in understanding brain impairment and regular development for those without brain impairment.
- Introducing the links between one brain system and another so that you can understand how problems in one area may affect another.
- Introducing the role that neuropsychology has to play in rehabilitation from brain impairment and in developing those without brain impairment.
- Outlining what will happen at a neuropsychological assessment.
- Demonstrating how neuropsychological assessment results are interpreted.
Already Joined? Login
- You will be able to access this course immediately after your purchase is complete.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.